Shore Cottage is a traditional stone, slated But & Ben, in a secluded bay, overlooking the sound of Jura. To the north there are fine views over the Firth of Forth and the hills of the Isle of
A stream flows through the garden, splashing into the sea creating a playground for otters and seals. The little island just offshore is a habitat for ducks, geese and a host of seabirds.
This cottage is an old favourite on the estate and has just had a complet renovation.
- The timber extension at the back has a fine double bedroom with french windows
- A family bathroom which includes a bath and a shower.
- The original older part has a smaller twin/ double bedroom
- A large kitchen living room with plenty of appliances with log stove.
- The kitchen area includes sink and hob with a long worktop with plenty of storage. An oven and microwave and fridge freeezer in a small alcove. There is equipment for 4-6 people.
- The entrance area has plenty of space for outdoor wear. plus a washing machine and drier.
- At the front of the cottage the porch has windows allowing space for a chair and time for quiet contempation watching the weather and wildlife go by.
- There is a small attic space accessed by ladder.
- There is plenty of storage outside for logs, bikes, outboard engines, oras fishing gear etc.
- There is some oudoor furniture for fresh air dining.
- Parking is right outside
This stove heats the water and underfloor heating for the whole cottage. There is also iimmersions for hot water when the stove is not needed.The cottage is well insulated with carpeted floors in
bedrooms and tiled in the living area.
Access to the cottage is by private track from the Lunga stables, along the coastline after there is only yourselves and a coast of rock formations and tiny bays to explore