This well insulated larch lapboard cabin has stunning views over pond and on towards the Gulf of Corryvreckan.
* Large bright double/twin bedroom
* Cosy single bedroom
* Modern family bathroom with bath and shower combo
* Compact fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances
* Gas hob
* Microwave combi oven
* Living area with foldaway table and chairs for dining
* French windows open onto the deck which has magnificent
views across the Gulf of Corryvreckan
* TV and sound system
* Gas central heating
* Washing machine/tumble dryer
* Outside deck area with patio furniture
* Parking at door
Originally built by Falcon Scott, son of the great wildlife artist and grandson of the Antarctic explorer, it contains connections with them, including recent pictures of Falcon at the Pole.
All beds have electric blankets fitted
Self-Catering prices are per cottage/cabin per week and include linen.
Electricity is charged at HE contract tariff April'19 - 17.5p per unit, by £1 coin or card meter.
25% deposit required with booking.
Cot hire @ £6.00 per week.
A small selection of books can be found in the living room, further books, DVDs and games can be borrowed from the estate office.
Gas for the cooker and central heating and water is supplied. Electricity is charged by card meter, the cards can be purchased at the estate office or at the village shops in Craobh Haven or Ardfern.