This charming cabin has a wonderful view across the fields where horses graze and out to the islands of Jura and Scarba. A great place for families, couples or a group of friends, the single level building has no steps so would be suitable for those with more limited mobility.
* Large bright double/twin bedroom
* Bathroom with tub, toilet and washbasin
* Separate toilet
* Fully equipped kitchen and has a fold out table for dining
* Washing machine
* Sitting room with multi-fuel stove
* TV with integrated DVD player
* Sound system
* 2 further single beds in living area
* Entrance vestibule
* Parking at door
* Garden area with summer furniture and BBQ
The bed has an electric blanket fitted and the duvet has a cover, additional linen (bottom sheet, pillowcases, towel and dishtowels) can be provided, if ordered in advance, at a rate of £6 per person.
In the living area there is a multi-fuel stove, for which logs are provided and this supply is charged at £6.50 if used. Additional loads are available at a cost of £8 per barrow.
Two beds in the living area can be used as additional seating or made up as beds if required.
A small selection of books can be found in the living area, further books, DVDs and games can be borrowed from the estate office.