This traditional stone cottage offers all modern conveniences and is ideal for families. The ground floor bathroom and bedroom mean it is also well suited to guests with more restricted mobility.
* Open plan living/dining area/kitchen
* Double/twin bedroom downstairs
* Family bathroom with bath and shower downstairs
* Two double/twin bedrooms upstairs
* Open fire in living room
* Washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher
* Fully equipped kitchen
* TV, DVD player and sound system
* Sheltered garden with outdoor furniture
* Parking at the door
* Views across the park
All beds have electric blankets fitted and a cover on the duvet.
Prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20%. Self-Catering prices are per cottage/cabin per week and include linen.
Electricity is charged at HE contract April'16 - 14.5p per unit, by £1 coin or card meter.
25% deposit required with booking.
Cot hire @ £6.00 per week.
The cottage has an open fire in the living room. An initial supply of logs is provided and this supply is charged at £6.50 if used. Additional loads are available at a cost of £8 per barrow.
Electricity is charged using a £1 coin meter.
A small selection of books can be found in the living room, further books, DVDs and games can be borrowed from the estate office.